Mod Floral Dress
No pattern used! I modeled this after a Rachel Pally dress I saw in a magazine (see the last picture). My blue crinkle dress was practice for this one. I started with the Anda pattern, altered it to make the blue crinkle dress and then altered further (adding rouching) to make this dress.
I cut the entire front in one piece, which I think made my job a bit harder than it needed to be. It ended up too big right where everything comes together in the middle. It’s still not perfect, but I think it’s livable. Also this fabric was a very thick and tended to stretch while being sewn. So, the neckline looks a bit stretched out because of that! I really love this fabric that I found at The Fabric Fairy!
Shoulder Rouching (I ended up rouching all the way across after pictures)