I ordered this Patrick Robinson dress on sale from target.com (for $10!) in May 2007 because i absolutely loved the print. I figured I could rework it into a style I would like.
- adjusted the too long straps
- ruched the center front area
- removed the elastic around the “waist” and put ribbon over it
- added another ribbon under the bust to give it a little extra shape
- cut the hem
- took it in under the arms because it was too big
I love love love the result 🙂
Sorry for the picture quality!
the original dress (the gray is just so you can see the style better):