This is a fancy taffeta skirt I made from Burdastyle’s “Marie” pattern. I followed the pattern pretty closely, except for widening the waistband, and I skipped the hem facing, which I don’t recommend, so I think I will be redoing my hem.
The waistband was a bit tough for me- mostly because of the fabric and then I didn’t have much of it to work with to start out (because I used it on my Malissa ), so it turned out a bit uneven. The side seams are still a bit bumpy also, but I like it anyway 🙂 Now I just need a place to wear it!
This awesome fabric was in the remnant stack at Walmart! Such a great find (and so cheap). I had just under a yard to work with.