Anda With Obi
Slightly altered version of Burdastyle’s Anda. I made good use of this pattern! Added an obi belt made from blue canvas from IKEA.
Without the belt it looks a little like a hospital gown 🙂 But, the belt makes a world of difference. I had to cut the pattern down a bit since it starts at a 38, and I didn’t use the elastic/casing or the bias tape. Also the fabric was cheap, so it was more for practice than anything. The obi close-ups reveal my lack of experience with top-stitching 🙂 Luckily, people don’t normally look that close! You can also see the fabric a little better.
Fabric from Walmart (1/2 off the already cheap price of $1/yd!). I actually meant this fabric to just be for muslins, but I love this dress- one of my favorite’s yet!
Obi- back (you can really see the fabric of the main dress here)