News & Projects!
As for upcoming projects, here’s my current plan. I’m getting a start on my new wardrobe (per my resolutions). For awhile, I’m going to be making only pieces that can be mix-and-matched. Here’s the plan:
1. A burgundy skirt remake. Burdastyle’s Alexis pattern, made from this skirt:
2. A blouse inspired by oonaballoona’s happy camo shirt. This will be made from a recycled shirt of my hubby’s. I can’t wait! I’m hoping to turn this into a pattern for BS also.
3. A Sarah shrug from my new blue fabric
4. A version of the quick party skirt how-to, made from my gray corduroy!
5. Jeans! I’m going to try to make these from a pair that is worn out (that I know fits me).
7. Shirts, shirts, and more shirts! I always have trouble convincing myself to make shirts, because other things are much more interesting 🙂